Headbands like any other workout gear item are essential to keep you focused and comfortable during the workout. They help to keep you dry and prevent your hairs from falling out to your face allowing you to concentrate on yoga. Thus a pair of the headband in your workout gear should be your utmost priority.
With that said the thought of choosing a perfect headband might be roaming in your mind. The vast variety of headbands in the online and physical market might confuse you about the choice of the perfect headband for you, but don’t worry; we have got you covered in this article. First of all, you need to know about the essential qualities of the headband which you should look for in it before buying.
Here are some buying tips to help you get started:
Our Top Buying Tips
- The first and foremost priority must be a comfort. If your headband is too tight, or it doesn’t have stretching fabric, it will just add to your difficulty rather than helping you to concentrate. Thus look for that comfort factor in your headband before buying.
- A headband must possess nonslip features. It will be of no use if it keeps on slipping from your head and causing distraction from your yoga. As yoga also contains exercises like headstand, downward dog, etc., which create greater chances of the headband falling from your head, you should look for adjustable clasps, and tie back designs that will hold the headband firmly, and will produce the essential amount of friction to hold the headband.
- One of the most important features to look for is the sweat absorbance of your headband. Your headband must be made of a fabric that can absorb sweat and keep you dry.
- The fabric of your headband is also not a thing to ignore. Look for a softer fabric that can make you feel comfortable. A headband must not leave marks on your skin.
- In the case of men, as there is not a problem of long hairs in most cases, their utmost priority should be a sweat absorbing headband rather than choosing a thicker or an extra-wide design to hold back the hairs.
With all these buying tips and qualities in your mind, you might be thinking to look for one perfect headband which can solve all your problems like a magic wand. We have listed some of the best headbands below to help you sort out your yoga problems.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. Temple Tape Headband
Temple tape headband is one of the most complete packages containing all the desired qualities in a headband. It has an extra-wide design to hold back your hairs. It is slim, stretchy, and breathable and has a specific ability to wick away sweat.
What distinguishes it from other headbands is its ability to dry out quickly. It dries 8 times faster than cotton and allows the user to reuse quickly.
You can buy the product here.
2. Sea Team 6 Pack Sport Work Out Headband
The sea team headband pack comprises 6 packs containing a variety of colors. It has soft cotton fabric and provides you that comfort factor you are looking for.
Included in Amazon’s bestselling choice, the Sea Team headband is helpful in a variety of activities like fitness yoga, running, biking and tennis, etc.
3. Hipsy Adjustable Skinny Headband
Where most of the headbands are thick to increase sweat absorption, hipsy skinny headband is exclusively designed to prevent your hairs from falling to your face. Almost half-inch wide in size, this headband is coated with thick-velvet.
Amazon’s reviewers rate it very highly, quoting its quality of staying fit to head during the yoga as most amazing.